June 25th, 2019
" A Careful Ministry "
June 23, 2019
Pastor Bob Bjerkaas
- Confidence in the Word of God
- How ancient messages were certified
- Acts 15
- He is known in Ephesus Acts 20:4
- He is trusted by Paul Col. 4:7-9; 2 Tim. 4:12; Titus 3:12
- Comfort in Paul’s Welfare
- Paul and the Ephesian Congregation 3:13
- Paul gives a direct, personal report – “You also” note Colossians 4:7-9
- A complete and unedited report.
- How Can We Apply This?
- Trust the Word of God!
- Genuinely ask and answer the question: “How are you doing.” Especially cultivate a concern for those who minister to you.
- Are there areas or topics of God’s word that you have difficulty accepting?
- Are you forthright in sharing with others how and what you are doing? Are you asking others about themselves?
- Do you let those you minister to know how you are doing?